The latest episode of “The Sleeper and the Bust” is live. Support the show by subscribing to Fangraphs! With a standard $20 membership, you help maintain and improve our database of stats and graphs as well as our staff of 8 full-time employees and over 50 contributors. The premium ad-free membership at $50 year supports site growth and also includes faster load speeds and better site performance. You can also support monthly for just $3.
Follow us on Twitter
- How likely is Spencer Torkelson to debut at 3B?
- You had Heston Kjerstad as a potential Balt. pick, how much of a “reach” was it?
- Did they maximize the deal w/their other picks? (Westburg, Haskin)
- What’s Nick Gonzales’s offensive outlook in PIT?
- His whole profile made him a potential 1.1, but what kind of fantasy profile did TOR get w/Austin Martin?
- Best fantasy future of the 3 Ps taken early: Max Meyer, Asa Lacy, Emerson Hancock
- Zac Veen fell a bit, but landed in COL, how good can he be in Coors?
- Any 1st rounders capable of appearing this year in the fictional world where they actually play baseball?
- Which high schooler in the 1st round has the highest fantasy upside?
- Jared Kelley was much higher on boards than his 47th slot, what happened?
- Upside hitter & pitcher from rounds 3-5
- Do you think that a move to a smaller draft is a permanent change for MLB
- Could change the way dynasty leagues do their own supplemental drafts
As usual, don’t hesitate to tweet us or comment with fantasy questions.
Approximately 59 minutes of joyous analysis.