The latest episode of “The Sleeper and the Bust” is live. Support the show by subscribing to Fangraphs! With a standard $20 membership, you help maintain and improve our database of stats and graphs as well as our staff of 8 full-time employees and over 50 contributors. The premium ad-free membership at $50 year supports site growth and also includes faster load speeds and better site performance. You can also support monthly for just $3.
Follow us on Twitter
- How would you handle the league creating rules to offset your greatest strength? (3:10)
- What would you do to the Astros if you were commish? (9:22)
- Do the recent cheating allegations cause you to devalue Altuve and Bregman?
- Crowded outfield, crowded infield, please help me understand which Rays are draftable and which are waiver wire fodder. (17:40)
- What is Wander Franco’s ETA?
- Should any Giants be taken before the 20th round? (25:50)
- Obviously, it’s hard to pinpoint a breakout pitcher but what common factors do you look for? Any candidates you like to be the next Frankie Montas or Giolito? [link to leaderboard] (30:45)
- How can the #MNTwins improve their rotation? (41:22)
- Why is Kevin Newman a better bet than Tommy Edman? (47:08)
- Let’s say in a 15 team NFBC draft you go SP one of Rendon/Freeman/JDM SP to start the draft. Do you reach and chase for speed or see if you can get it on the wire? (52:05)
- Is Jonathan Villar really for real or deja vu all over again? (58:13)
- Brandon Woodruff – Love the stuff, but can he really get the IPs he’d need to be a Top 25 SP? 120 IP last three seasons. (1:02:35)
As usual, don’t hesitate to tweet us or comment with fantasy questions.
Approximately 76 minutes of joyous analysis.
Justin is the co-host on The Sleeper and The Bust Podcast and writes for Rotographs covering the Roto Riteup as well as random topics that float into his juvenile brain. In addition to his work at Rotographs, Justin is the lead fantasy writer/analyst and co-owner for FriendswithFantasyBenefits.com, owner of The Great Fantasy Baseball Invitational, and a fantasy football and baseball writer for Fantasy Alarm. He is also a certified addiction treatment counselor. Follow Justin on Twitter @JustinMasonFWFB.