The latest episode of “The Sleeper and the Bust” is live. Support the show by subscribing to Fangraphs! With a standard $20 membership, you help maintain and improve our database of stats and graphs as well as our staff of 8 full-time employees and over 50 contributors. The premium ad-free membership at $50 year supports site growth and also includes faster load speeds and better site performance. You can also support monthly for just $3.
Follow us on Twitter
10 PLAYERS WHO COULD SURGE IN MARCH DRAFTS
Current Price is January 1st-17th Draft Champions ADP
- Fernando Tatis Jr. from 2nd to mid-1st (4:36)
- Chris Sale from 3rd to late 1st-early 2nd (11:25)
- Mike Clevinger from 2nd late-1st (17:00)
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. from 5th to late 2nd-early 3rd (22:15)
- Austin Meadows from 3rd to mid-2nd (27:48)
- Carlos Carrasco from 8th to late 4th-early 5th (33:50)
- Luis Robert from 6th to 4th (41:35)
- Jesus Luzardo from 9th to late 6th-early 7th (49:05)
- Jo Adell from 14th to 10th (55:26)
- Kyle Tucker (1:03:10)
- Gavin Lux from 11th to late 7th-early 8th (1:07:00)
As usual, don’t hesitate to tweet us or comment with fantasy questions.
Approximately 78 minutes of joyous analysis.