The latest episode of “The Sleeper and the Bust” is live. Support the show by subscribing to Fangraphs! With a standard $20 membership, you help maintain and improve our database of stats and graphs as well as our staff of 8 full-time employees and over 50 contributors. The premium ad-free membership at $50 year supports site growth and also includes faster load speeds and better site performance. You can also support monthly for just $3.
Follow us on Twitter
- Josh Donaldson to MIN (5:30)
- Miguel Sanó extended; 2020 outlook (10:25)
- ATL/WAS answers at 3B
- Todd Frazier to TEX (39:00)
- Nick Solak (43:14)
- Alex Wood back to LAD (44:44)
- Daniel Hudson back to WAS (52:42)
- David Peralta extended; 2020 outlook (56:10)
- Mark Canha (58:40)
- How do Cora/Hinch/Luhnow firings impact BOS/HOU this year? (1:06:20)
As usual, don’t hesitate to tweet us or comment with fantasy questions.
Approximately 75 minutes of joyous analysis.