The latest episode of “The Sleeper and the Bust” is brought to you by Out of the Park Baseball 19, the best baseball strategy game ever made – available NOW on PC, Mac, and Linux platforms! Go to ootpdevelopments.com to order now and save 10% with the code SLEEPER19!
Follow us on Twitter
- Robinson Cano PED suspension (7:00, 39:25)
- A.J. Pollock sprained thumb (14:10)
- Jake Lamb rehabbing (18:35)
- Joey Lucchesi to DL w/hip (25:15)
- Clint Frazier coming up (29:25)
- Ender Inciarte has 17 SBs (32:40)
- Whit Merrifield has 2x’d SB in last 5 gms (42:40)
- Odubel Herrera is scorching hot (52:52)
- Didi Gregorius is 0 for last 25 (1:01:01)
- Freddy Peralta fans 13 in Coors (1:12:38)
- Julio Teheran 2.20 ERA in last 41 IP (1:21:40)
As usual, don’t hesitate to tweet us or comment with fantasy questions.
Approximately 93 minutes of joyous analysis.