The latest episode of “The Sleeper and the Bust” is brought to you by Out of the Park Baseball 20, the best baseball strategy game ever made – PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE NOW on PC, Mac, and Linux platforms for the March 22nd release! Go to ootpdevelopments.com to order now and save 10% with the code SLEEPER20!
Follow us on Twitter
TGFBI Check-In (1:40)
- What round are y’all in?
- How are the teams looking?
- Favorite pick of yours?
About In This League:
OF Pt. 2
Using ADP from 2.1.19 – present on Draft Champions
To preempt some comments, I’ll mention that one guy I missed who I 100% meant to include was Jackie Bradley Jr. I’m a fan and I’m definitely drafting him. I was a bit under the weather putting this rundown together and missed him.
- Are we getting the Victor Robles breakout? (16:30)
- Favorite rabbit: Dee Gordon (105), Billy Hamilton (152), Greg Allen (301), Delino DeShields Jr. (338)? (24:05)
- Is Justin Upton underrated because he’s boring? (35:15)
- Is Eloy Jimenez (124) a sneak-tip bargain compared to Robles & Vlad Jr.? (37:25)
- Are you buying an Andrew McCutchen bounceback in PHI? (42:42)
- Favorite pwr-spd combo: Wil Myers (106), A.J. Pollock (108), Aaron Hicks (125), Ian Desmond (146)? (44:55)
- How do you approach drafting Joey Gallo? (55:33)
- Is pairing him w/Michael Brantley the move? (1:00:07)
- Which lefty – Michael Conforto (106) or David Peralta (135)? (1:03:29)
- Are concerns of Ender Inciarte’s batting spot overblown? (1:13:10)
- Is this the year for Byron Buxton? (1:21:50)
- Another pwr-spd combo pick: Harrison Bader (172), Brandon Nimmo (177), Austin Meadows (178), Ramon Laureano (182)? (1:29:20)
- Better breakout bet at their cost: Nomar Mazara (160) or Max Kepler (236)? (1:31:33)
- Better injury gamble at their cost: Ryan Braun (196) or Matt Kemp (326)? (1:33:46)
- Best later-round AVG pick: Corey Dickerson (192), Jesse Winker (207), or Jose Martinez (234)? (1:37:27)
- Favorite pwr pick: Stephen Piscotty (159), Hunter Renfroe (188), Kyle Schwarber (213), Franmil Reyes (226)? (1:44:35)
- Assuming he misses a month, how are you approaching Gregory Polanco (251)? (1:50:46)
- Another pwr pick: Trey Mancini (228), Randal Grichuk (238), Jay Bruce (274), Daniel Palka (315)? (1:54:40)
- Why is a guy who went 30 HR/15 SB in 2017 going 235th (Domingo Santana)? (1:58:50)
- Buying back in on Ian Happ (261)? (2:04:35)
- Is Cedric Mullins II (273) a sneaky late gamble? (2:06:44)
- Favorite “where are they gonna play?” gamble: Kyle Tucker (272), Tyler O’Neill (349), or Franchy Cordero (349)? (2:09:25)
- Everyone pick 2 post-300 OF we haven’t discussed (2:13:20)
As usual, don’t hesitate to tweet us or comment with fantasy questions.
Approximately 147 minutes of joyous analysis.