The latest episode of “The Sleeper and the Bust” is live. Support the show by subscribing to Fangraphs! With a standard $20 membership, you help maintain and improve our database of stats and graphs as well as our staff of 8 full-time employees and over 50 contributors. The premium ad-free membership at $50 year supports site growth and also includes faster load speeds and better site performance. You can also support monthly for just $3.
Follow us on Twitter
FWFB Draft Guide
- Email Justin for the $7 PDF at email@example.com
Rookies for Redraft (ADP/High/Low since 1/1 in 48 online drafts)
- Luis Robert (76/51/115) (6:08)
- Jesus Luzardo and AJ Puk (118/97/143) ; (233/180/269) (11:22)
- Gavin Lux (155/114/191) (18:58)
- Brendan McKay (272/217/319) (22:13)
- Dustin May (239/160/310) (27:13)
- Michael Kopech (281/242/335) (33:08)
- MacKenzie Gore (273/187/356) (40:03)
- Jo Adell (216/181/350) (46:13)
- Wander Franco (356/294/360) (50:43)
- Sean Murphy (208/172/242) (53:58)
- Dylan Carlson (301/244/353) (55:58)
- Brendan Rodgers (360/295/295) (57:57)
- Nate Pearson (340/279/357) – workload limitations already on record (57:23)
- Nick Madrigal (250/194/330) (101:08)
As usual, don’t hesitate to tweet us or comment with fantasy questions.
Approximately 68 minutes of joyous analysis.
Justin is the co-host on The Sleeper and The Bust Podcast and writes for Rotographs covering the Roto Riteup as well as random topics that float into his juvenile brain. In addition to his work at Rotographs, Justin is the lead fantasy writer/analyst and co-owner for FriendswithFantasyBenefits.com, owner of The Great Fantasy Baseball Invitational, and a fantasy football and baseball writer for Fantasy Alarm. He is also a certified addiction treatment counselor. Follow Justin on Twitter @JustinMasonFWFB.