The latest episode of “The Sleeper and the Bust” is brought to you by Out of the Park Baseball 20, the best baseball strategy game ever made – PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE NOW on PC, Mac, and Linux platforms for the March 22nd release! Go to ootpdevelopments.com to order now and save 10% with the code SLEEPER20!
Follow us on Twitter
- How much prep do you even put into an auction considering how unpredictable they can be?
- Do you develop hard bid limits?
- Do you have category targets set up?
- How do you come up with them?
- How do you choose who to nominate?
- How much do you let the room dictate your strategy?
- Is price enforcing worth doing?
- Stars and Scrubs vs Balanced Roster
- Do you ever punt a category?
As usual, don’t hesitate to tweet us or comment with fantasy questions.
Approximately 61 minutes of joyous analysis.
Justin is the co-host on The Sleeper and The Bust Podcast and writes for Rotographs covering the Roto Riteup as well as random topics that float into his juvenile brain. In addition to his work at Rotographs, Justin is the lead fantasy writer/analyst and co-owner for FriendswithFantasyBenefits.com, owner of The Great Fantasy Baseball Invitational, and a fantasy football and baseball writer for Fantasy Alarm. He is also a certified addiction treatment counselor. Follow Justin on Twitter @JustinMasonFWFB.