The latest episode of “The Sleeper and the Bust” is brought to you by Out of the Park Baseball 20, the best baseball strategy game ever made – PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE NOW on PC, Mac, and Linux platforms for the March 22nd release! Go to ootpdevelopments.com to order now and save 10% with the code SLEEPER20!
Follow us on Twitter
Note: there’s some choppiness in the audio that I didn’t notice until editing. Not entirely sure what went wrong there, but it shouldn’t impact listenability of the ep.
- Clayton Kershaw check-in; where y’all picking him? (:50)
- What round are y’all in?
- Where did you pick from?
- Who do you have?
- Biggest steal/reach
OF PREVIEW PT. 1
Using ADP from 2.1.19 – 2.25.19 on Draft Champions
- Are you ever drafting Mookie Betts over Mike Trout? (20:00)
- What’s the non-injury path to Ronald Acuna Jr. busting as a top 5 pick? (22:00)
- Why isn’t J.D. Martinez firmly locked into #3/4 overall? (28:25)
- What does the MVP Whisperer see for Christian Yelich in 2019? (31:50)
- Is Aaron Judge a steal at ADP 19? (36:30)
- Bryce Harper or Giancarlo Stanton? (39:00)
- Charlie Blackmon’s “down” season basically 2016, so what’s next? (41:46)
- Is Andrew Benintendi a baby Yelly? (44:57)
- What does Juan Soto do for an encore? (48:26)
- Why Acuna over Starling Marte by 30+ picks? (49:55)
- Do you prefer Rhys Hoskins as 1B or OF? (53:53)
- Who’s your favorite of Lorenzo Cain, George Springer, & Tommy Pham? [chart] (57:00)
- Is it worth betting on the come with David Dahl? (59:31)
- Does the latest Marcell Ozuna shoulder news worry you? (1:04:05)
- Quiz on Mallex Smith (1:06:40)
- Who’s your favorite of Eddie Rosario, Mitch Haniger, & Nicholas Castellanos? [chart] (1:10:50)
As usual, don’t hesitate to tweet us or comment with fantasy questions.
Approximately 77 minutes of joyous analysis.