The latest episode of “The Sleeper and the Bust” is live!
Follow us on Twitter
Leading Off: Question of the Day
- How good is Andrew Benintendi going to be this year? (1:48)
Strategy Section: Longenhagen on Prospects (Prospect Lists)
- Does Yoan Moncada play meaningful time in CHI this year? (8:00)
- What about Cody Bellinger in LA? (10:24)
- What are Dansby Swanson’s fantasy prospects for ‘17? Long-term? (13:00)
- What about J.P. Crawford?
- What happens in the PIT OF when Austin Meadows is ready? (18:30)
- Nick Williams or Lewis Brinson for ‘17? Long-term? (21:09)
- Long-term: Amed Rosario, Gleyber Torres, or Brendan Rodgers? (NYM list) (25:20)
- ‘17 impact: Manuel Margot or Hunter Renfroe? (29:02)
- ‘17 impact: Roman Quinn or Bradley Zimmer? (30:14)
- How good is Victor Robles’ future? (33:40)
- General thoughts on Tyler Glasnow for ‘17? (Changeup grip change) (40:30)
- ‘17 impact: Lucas Giolito or Reynaldo Lopez? (42:40)
- Francis Martes or David Paulino for ‘17? Long-term? (45:50)
- Jose De Leon or Brent Honeywell for ‘17? Long-term? (48:12)
- Amir Garrett or Robert Stephenson for ‘17? Long-term? (50:11)
- Best fantasy outlook among ATL pitching prospects? (ATL list) (52:12)
- Long-term: Jason Groome or Anderson Espinoza? (59:45)
As usual, don’t hesitate to tweet us or comment with fantasy questions.
Approximately 64 minutes of joyous analysis.